Number of countries visited:
Number and names of countries visited in 2012: 11 (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Czech Republic, Norway, Sweden, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Switzerland)
Number of kilometers covered in 2011: 18.000
Number of kilometers covered in 2012: 40.000
Our most beautiful travel experiences:
- The Viking: the Stelvio pass (Italy) and the Crimean coastline (Ukraine)
- The Kitten: Monument Valley (USA) and Odessa (Ukraine)
Our most adventurous experiences:
- The Viking: climbing the steep roads to the top of Mount Olympus
- The Kitten: exploring the desert in Tunisia … on her own
Our most stupid travel experiences:
- Getting the car stuck in an Italian orchard
Our most comic encounters:
- When we crossed the border from Ukraine to Moldova, we met an angry customs officer who couldn’t understand that a Danish man had left his country for Belgium and yelled “Hometown! Hometown!” to the Viking…
Most annoying travel experiences:
- The corrupt policemen in Ukraine.
The most surreal travel experiences:
- Having a swim in the deep waters of the thermal lake of Heviz and The Viking then realizing that he hadn’t swum in years … Kitten almost having to save her Viking from drowning.
- The very bad road conditions in Ukraine.
Most romantic moments: